Friday, December 30, 2011

WORKSHOPS IN TAOS, NM

Yay, I've finally updated my workshop schedule for 2012! I'm so excited to be teaching at Create, Are Unraveled & Art IS You again this year, these are truly the best art retreats on the planet, run by extraordinary women! Oh, & how could I possibly forget Portugal- I'm teaching in Portugal too!
So, now that I have the space & time, I'm also planning 3 workshops to be held at my home, right here in beautiful Taos, NM.
The first will be The vintage metal deck 2 day class, Feb. 4-5, 2012.  Workshops will be held on Saturday & Sunday, starting at 9:30 AM-4:30 PM. For those coming from out of town, you can join us for an optional day trip on Monday to Ojo Caliente. If you haven't been, check it out, it's my favorite place in all of New Mexico! No charge for this trip, just the cost of admission, which is around $15.00 for the day.

The second workshop will be a brand new class called Hello Dolly! On March 3-4, 2012.
And the third will be on April 7th, Birds Gone Wild- same time, same place, same optional Ojo trip at the end of each class. Photos & descriptions coming soon, if you are interested, please send me an email for pricing info & supply list. leighannalight@gmail.com.
Workshops will need to be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the class, & this money can not be refunded if you need to cancel.
I can't possibly gush enough about Taos! We just moved here in August & it is truly one of the most beautiful place that I have ever been to. The light, the mountains, the people, the pueblo... and to top it all off, Bluefish is here! What more could a girl ask for?

2 comments:

Paula S In New Mexico said...

I was thinking you must have just moved to Taos. I lived there for a short time and really loved it but had to make a living and the job was in ABQ. Sucks, huh?

Taos is wonderful.

artistic rejuvenations said...

sounds so exciting for you! happy new year. <3