Monday, December 21, 2009

Raina's work



I know, I've been MIA again for quite some time again, but I just had to share this w/ all of you...the 2 pieces above are not mine (wish they were!) these were done by Raina Gentry
I just ordered both of these prints from her amazing website- she's having a year end special, buy one get one free. I couldn't resist, her work is just so beautiful, layered, complex yet simply stunning. It's my little Christmas present to myself- hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

6 comments:

Seth said...

Beautiful pieces!

Raine said...

These pieces are amazing! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Raine said...

These pieces are amazing! Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Paula Scott said...

Hi! Ummm....time to put your 2010 teaching schedule up too!
What a nice Christmas present. These are amazing.

Kris Henderson said...

Yummy! Love these!! Nice gift for yourself.
Happy New Year :)

moongipsies said...

they are gorgeous!