Thursday, September 24, 2009

Art & Soul



I'm a bit behind here, but registration for Art & Soul Hampton is now open. I am offering some brand new classes this year, my class samples are pictured above, please go here to register!
Speaking of Art & Soul, I spoke to Jesse Reno today & he will be selling his work this year during vendor night at Art & Soul Portland! If you've never seen his work up close, you won't want to miss this- he is one amazing artist.

And... there are only a few days left to leave a comment for my 500th post giveaway- but you need to go here to leave a comment. Good luck, I will announce the winner on Monday.

4 comments:

Seth said...

Have a great time in A & S. These class samples are amazing. So unique!

ODD imagination said...

I really love those mixed media faces! They are so ME!
I was lucky enough to attend A&S in Hampton, VA. I would love to stay for all the days it runs but maybe another time.
I have a little printed book by Jesse Reno that I love. I didn't even know who he was when I got it, I just loved the art. :o)

rebecca said...

remember to
j U M P
whole hearted into
trust
happiness
understanding
healing
love sweet love...

xoxoxox,
rebecca

Long Black Eyelahes said...

I love your faces!!!! Pick me, pick me! Angelica