Sunday, August 2, 2009

Lori Gordon






Once again, the incredibly talented Lori Gordon is on her way here, we'll have about 6 hours to catch up before I have to leave for Art Unraveled, but I am still thrilled that we will have some time together & that she will be my houseguest (even if I'm not here!)
If you don't know her story, check out her blog, she is one amazing woman.
I'm just about packed & ready for my annual pilgrimage to Phoenix (112 degrees- ugggh) but I am so excited to see everyone & to be back in the classroom.

5 comments:

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

Hi Leighanna,
It was a delight to meet you this morning and have breakfast with you this morning amdist the testosterone of the early golfers!!! I so enjoyed our conversation and I hope to see you again before the week is out.

I wish you a wonderful week here and a safe journey back home.

Kindest regards,
Rella

decorating fabric said...

That must be so exciting for you! Well good luck.

Boracay hotel rooms said...

These sculptures are gorgeous. Have a blessed trip

rebecca said...

i know you are home in the lovefest of SAM.
come out and play!!!
i am calling to you sweet friend.
treasuring my time with you this week.

xoxoxo,
r

Seth said...

Lori's work is stunning!