Saturday, June 20, 2009

Links for inspiration

I try to refrain from constantly posting links on my blog & focus on more content & pictures, but the following links really should not be missed.
First, is a guy that I found on Karen Cole's blog- his name is Barron Storey, & his work is absolutely amazing. You all may already know of him, but I am just discovering his work & am really blown away. His site is a bit difficult to navigate, you might want to google him for more info.
The next site I found on Seth's blog, the Altered page (I love his blog too!) It takes a few to load, but totally worth the wait. It is called Soytuaire, (no clue what that means) check it out, you'll love it!
And finally, awhile back, Kimberly Moore interviewed me for her zine & I just received my copy in the mail. It's really fun, if you want to get a copy, you can order it
here. Thanks Kimberly!
I've been working on a bunch of new dolls, I'll post pictures as soon as it stops raining long enough for me to photograph them.

1 comment:

Seth said...

Thanks for linking back to my blog. Glad you liked that video. It is additive, right?