Monday, May 18, 2009

Beginning of new work






Well I've been scolded for not posting much lately & I'm really sick of looking at those pictures of the pier anywway, so here is what I've been working on. 

It won't look anything like this when I'm done, just the beginning of assembling pieces to see if they fit.
The guitar piece is for me, haven't done a piece of art just for me in ages & it's time- the pink piece (which won't stay pink) is for Christine who commissioned me to make this for her to celebrate her new life.

4 comments:

Kris Henderson said...

Very sexy.

Lesley said...

Love the guitar!!!!!

Lesley

rebecca said...

move away from the pier...
and seduce our senses!!!

xoxoxo,
r

Paula Scott said...

Ummmm....who's brassiere is that?? Glad to see that the guitar is rising up from the stash o' stuff!!