Saturday, February 28, 2009

Art Workshop updates

A quick note to let you all know about a change in my teaching schedule... I will be teaching 3 different classes  at the Frenzy Stamper in Scottsdale Arizona on April 3, 4 & 5.  I am so excited to be going back, Debbie is so much fun & her store is one of the best!

On my way, I will be stopping at the lovely Rebecca's place to teach a 2 day vintage metal deck class in Prescott Arizona.
I hear that this is filling up fast, so if you want to reserve a space, please contact Rebecca soon!

The 3 day workshop at Carol Parks studio has been moved to weekend of Sept. 11th.

One more workshop note, there are only 2 spots left in the 2 day Jesse Reno workshop coming up on March 22-23, so if you want to join us, please send me an email.
Alrightee, my work is done here for today, have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: