Friday, January 9, 2009

Hacienda Mosaico



I promise this is the last class that I will plug for awhile anyway!
I am looking for a few more people to fill this workshop at the amazing Hacienda Mosaico in Puerto Vallerta.
The workshop will be held on March 3-9th, 2009.  The class is called Hit The Deck & we will be making 3 different decks using metal, paper & cloth.
For more info, please visit the Hacienda Mosaico site, or e-mail me at lklight@copper.net & I will send you all of the details.

3 comments:

Seth Apter said...

Leighanna - this looks like such a wonderful class. The sample you are showing is so cool!

jean benabou said...

Hey!
If I lived there you can bet I would attend!

Jen Crossley said...

Plug away girl Only wish I could do one of your classes :{
Im sure it will be a huge hit
Jen