Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day


Yes, this is our little lame snow storm, it's so funny listening to the weather guy, you'd think we were in Buffalo about to get a blizzard!  Non stop "WINTER WEATHER" warnings flashing constantly on the TV last night... poor guys, kinda makes me feel sorry for the weather people having to work in a boring state like NM!
Nonetheless, it's still pretty dark & cold, so this is my lame attempt at getting festive!
By the way, thank you to everyone who commented on my bah-humbug post yesterday, it's nice to know that I'm not alone!

1 comment:

jean benabou said...

I like your sticks over there in the corner! I remember when I was going to NMSU in Las Cruces, I bought my chili pepper lights in old Mesilla and was sooooo excited when I brought them home and hung them on my cluster of sticks....really pretty:)