Monday, December 15, 2008

Much better...


It's been snowing all day long, enough to justify a grilled cheese sandwich & tomato soup for lunch!  

Not just ANY tomato soup either, Trader Joe's roasted red pepper & tomato soup!
Snow always seems to make the holidays much more bearable, I didn't even mind the Christmas music today!

We now have a train that runs from Abq to Santa Fe, if it's still snowing tomorrow maybe I'll ride up there just for the hell of it.  I never liked Santa Fe much, but it sure is pretty when it snows.

6 comments:

pat said...

Hey since it only got to 12 degrees at it's warmest here today maybe I'm entitled to a whole box or two of Trader's roasted red pepper and tomato soup.

Julie H said...

The soup sounds great Leighanna. I know what you mean about what to share on the blog.I try to stick to my focus of art and animals - not my whole life - but when there have been some crap things going on then I have to let them out. go with your heart.

Judy Wise said...

Oh,they'll have those paper bags with candles out; it will be so beautiful. And a train ride to boot. Wish I could come with. xo

Jen Crossley said...

I think everything looks better in the snow or rust
Jen

Marrianna said...

I have never looked at TJ's soup. The next time I'm in Phoenix/Scottsdale, I'll check it out. Here in Flagstaff, we got about 12" overnight and the wind is blowing. I've seen your class offerings and work at Frenzy Stamper and love it. Also at Art Unraveled. Just read your blog and really enjoyed it. Riding the train from Abq to Santa Fe sounds like a great way to spend a winter day. I'm waiting for the neighbors to clear off my driveway.

Marrianna, Flagstaff, AZ
www.reddancerstudio.typepad.com

HappyDayArt! said...

That would be my favorite lunch of all time. I hoard that soup at home.

Catherine