Friday, December 5, 2008

Award

OK, this wasn't as complicated as I thought it would be!

The rules for accepting this award are simple...
!. The winner may put the logo on their blog
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Put a link to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees...
And I am adding this part
6. I realize that this is a busy time for everyone & if you don't want to do any of this, you don't have to!  
I hate feeling pressured to do stuff like this when I don't have the time.  So if you are busy, please just accept this award & know that there are many people who love to visit your blog.

Since there are a lot of blogs out there that get a lot of recognition, I decided to go with amazing, but lesser known
blogs... 

First goes to my dear friend, Albie Smith 
She has worked so hard on her new blog for weeks now, but the BEST part is that she now has an Etsy shop!

Candles & Ghosts- An amazing blog with an amazing Etsy shop.

The Red Pig Studio- I'm not quite sure where I found this, but I just love her work.  I sure wish she had an Etsy shop!

Lori Gordon- Lori lives on the gulf cost & was hit hard by Katrina.  She now creates amazing assemblages from Katrina debris.  Talk about making lemonade....

This one is a bit more well known, but it is one of my favorites.  So inspiring!

And since I just this morning saw that she FINALLY posted on the blog that she started, what?  a year ago? I feel obligate to also give out a DUNCE award (she will get a special dunce statue made just for her!)
This goes to (drumroll please) 






1 comment:

Ulla said...

Thank you so much for including me in your list - am I really well known??? I am always thrilled when people like you comment and let me know that I am doing a good job... Blessings to you and big hugs!
Ulla