Monday, October 27, 2008

Home again






Wow, what an amazing trip but it feels so good to be home!
I've been playing with my photos, will post soon, in the meantime, here is a sneak preview.

I was talking to my friend Paula this afternoon & she told me that there is a rumor going around that I am dying of ovarian cancer & my trip to Paris was my last hoorah!  

I just can't even imagine where anyone would come up with this, or why they spread this around!
So just to be clear, I AM NOT DYING, I don't have ovarian cancer, & I plan to have a hell of a lot more hoorahs before I kick the bucket!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Phew!!!

rscoach said...

Leighanna - who would start such a cruel rumor - just know that you are loved by me and so many others - I have been meaning to write you privately but think this will do to thank you for opening up a world I never knew before AU 2008 - the world of metal, power tools, and all kinds of cool washes, etc in your Metal Deck Class - and if I hadn't taken your class I wouldn't have met my partner in crime - Amy Elise - it was in your class at our table in the back where we conceived of our So. CA. Mixed Media group - got home formed a Yahoo group and it took on a life of it's own - we now meet monthly in person with never less than 10 women all working on mixed media projects - so when people cruely start unkind and unthinkably insensitive rumors - think of all of us - your students/friends that love you and are so grateful to have you around - thank you - thank you - thank you! and thanks for sharing Paris with us - big hugs xo xo Reva (Los Angeles)

HappyDayArt! said...

The nerve! I saw you just recently and you looked like you could knock someone off their footing, healthy, full of p__s and vinegar and laughing too. I'm glad you are back safe and sound. I was missing you too!

XO Catherine