Saturday, September 27, 2008

WINDING DOWN


Boy it's been a crazy year, & I am so happy that it is finally starting to wind down.
I am getting ready to go teach at Art & SOul Portland, I have 2 full day  classes & a smaller night class.  I can't wait to teach, but boy I sure hate the packing & prepping!  It takes all of my time for weeks & weeks, haven't come up for air at all since I started.
I've also been planning next years workshops & even a few for 2010 (I was invited to teach in AUSTRALIA!) So I've also been busy making class samples & coming up with a bunch of new workshops.

I am getting ready to go to Paris in 21 days!  It's all that I can think about, I'm completely obsessed with it!  Going to a new country for the very first time is something that I have never experienced before, & it's such an amazing feeling, I have no idea what to expect.

Speaking of not knowing what to expect, did anyone watch the debates last night?  Here's what I think.  I think that at the end of each debate, there should be a talent show.  Yup.  I wanna see John McCain dressed in frilly lace & jumping rope while singing "Tea for two".  Or Barack dressed up in some sexy teddy playing basketball & singing the Star Spangled Banner.  C'mon people, this is all getting so old & so serious, lets put some fun into it!

2 comments:

Cindy Dean said...

Hey Leighanna! You are a funny woman. I laughed when I read about McCain singing Tea for Two! You are going to have the time of your life in Paris...I am sure of it. I envy you! Hope to see you at Art & Soul! Till then...

Paula Scott said...

Hear hear to your debate suggestion! I think that is a BRILLIANT idea! Can you imagine the ratings for that show? Off the charts. Let's put politics in perspective and what a perfect way to do it! A talent show! Both images are hillarious (or should I say, Hillaryous?)