Monday, September 1, 2008

PARIS.... 48 days!!!!!!!!


I'm finally starting to do some research & I'm getting so excited about this trip!
If anyone has any thoughts on where to go, please do share!
We already have quite the list, but there are some things that I might want to skip.  
We're going to be doing lots of touristy stuff, of course. 
But I'm really interested in the funky, real parts of Paris, flea markets, back alleys, canals, that sorta stuff. 

Back to plugs, this is one of my favorite blogs & I keep forgetting to mention it!  Not only is this guy an amazing photographer, but he puts so much work into his blog w/ the best interviews & pictures. It's The Altered Page, check it out! 

3 comments:

seth said...

Thanks Leighanna for your generous words in this post and for the link to The Pulse! Much appreciation.

Judy Wise said...

I can't wait to see the photos you'll bring back to share from Paris. ohhhhh, green I am with envy. xo

Chris said...

Oh, you are going to LOVE it!! I can't wait to hear about your experiences. It has been too long since I was there...