Saturday, August 30, 2008

Barack's speech

In case  you missed it, or if you want to see it again, here is Barack's speech.

I've never really been into politics, (well, until Bush was elected anyway!) but I've been completely immersed in watching the Democratic convention this week.  
I am 44 years old & I have never been so passionate about a presidential candidate as I am about Barack OBama.  I have never seen anyone run for office that is so real & sincere, and that is truly the bottom line for me.  I'm all about real, & to me, all politicians sound like robots to me.   Until now.
It is the first time I've ever contributed money or worked for a candidate & it feels REALLY REALLY great!

3 comments:

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Good for You!!! I have been actively involved in politics since I was a kid-and now my daughter (18) is doing a student internship for Obama at Iowa State. Course, we live in Iowa, so it is hard to not get involved since we have these people 18 months longer than the rest of the country! I am still waiting on my Obama/Biden button and bumper sticker, but apparently the offices are going through them fast!

Chris said...

Barack on, sister!

sf said...

Amen.
sarah